Get Your Textile Chemicals Certified
Step 1: Registration
- Determine if your products fall within the certification's scope. Fill out the form below to register and get your textile chemicals certified.
Step 2: Choose a Service Provider
- Select third-party GreenScreen Certification Service Provider.
- Submit product inventory information and documentation to your service provider. This will require identifying the chemicals intentionally added to the formulation and presence of any impurities. Use the product inventory form to compile information on chemical ingredients in your products.
- Service Provider provides you with a Verification Summary Report for each product.
Step 3: Verification
- Submit your completed Verification Summary Report to Clean Production Action.
- Clean Production Action verifies information and certification level.
Step 4: Licensing
- Applicant signs License Agreement and pays certification fee.
- Clean Production Action issues Certificate for the certification level achieved